SUBMIT YOUR WRITING
TOPICS WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Stories about living with disorders such as PTSD, Bipolar Disorder, BPD, Schizophrenia, Anxiety, Depression, DID, etc.
- Authentic stories about the healing process.
- Light-hearted stories about every day experiences living with mental health issues.
- Educational articles written by mental health professionals.
- Stories about experiences that have left a lasting impact on you.
- Stories about experiences with lesser known types of therapy/treatments.
- How art/being creative plays a role in your mental health.
- Click here to download our PDF, “How to write a personal story blog post”.
- Length: 700-1,200 words.
- We accept anonymous submissions & pieces that have been previously published.
- Please include any necessary trigger warnings.
- We do not accept submissions that include triggering descriptions of suicide or self-harm, promotions, advertisements, or stories that give over generalized advice or cliche sayings such as “fight the stigma” or “you are enough”
- We are also accepting submissions that are in the following format:
Beginning- Summarize the piece of writing you submitted.
Middle- your story.
Conclusion- Reflect on what you wrote, and tell us about where you’re at now and any other info you’d like to share.
Please Email us the following information to email@example.com:
- Name (or anon)
- Writing submission
- Optional: author bio (3-5 sentences), social media links, and bio photo.