WRITE FOR US. Share your stories about mental health & personal development. What topic(s) do you feel knowledgeable on? What would you like to teach others about that you’ve learned through your personal experiences?
ONE SENTENCE STORY. Tell us about your story (or a part of it) in a single sentence or less. Then, we will pair your story with an image and it will be featured on our Instagram. All submissions are anonymous.
ARTWORK. Tag us in your artwork on Instagram by using our hashtags: #howamifeeling & #howamifeelingg. Themes we are looking for include: healing, growth, self development, mental health awareness, etc.
- When will my submission be posted?
We cannot provide you with an exact date. We appreciate your patience!
- Can I submit a story that has been published elsewhere?
- Can I submit something via DM?
We do not accept submissions via DM.
- Is there anything I should avoid writing about?
We recommend avoiding using cliche or over-generalized sayings such as “you are enough” or “fight the stigma”. (We encourage you to write your own version). We also do not accept submissions that include triggering images, descriptions of suicide, self harm, blood, gore, or self promotions
- Why wasn’t my submission published?
It was likely due to not following the above format and guidelines.
- Can I submit multiple pieces?
- Can I submit something to be featured on your Instagram?
Tag your posts with the hashtags #howamifeeling or #howamifeelingg! Themes we are currently looking for include: personal development, self awareness, healing, and growth.
- I have another question I’d like to ask, how can I contact you?
Click here or Email us directly: Contact@howamifeeling.org