- Mental health related tattoos
- Artwork representing a personal story, perspective, or emotion.
*Art submissions may be any medium such as: painting, drawing, photography, clay, video, etc.
- Caption length: less than 400 characters
- Please include any necessary trigger warnings.
- We accept anonymous submissions!
- We do not accept submissions that include triggering images, descriptions of suicide, self harm, blood, gore, or self promo/advertisements
SHORT STORY SUBMISSIONS
Send us short stories about your personal experiences and the following topics:
- Self awareness
- Love & relationships
- Mental health
- Mental illness
- and more
Stories will be formatted as a text image to be posted on our Instagram feed.
- Length: between 200-400 words.
- Stories must be personable, honest, and follow a clear narrative. (*We recommend re-reading your story prior to submitting).
- We do not accept submissions that include descriptions of suicide, self harm, blood, gore, or self promo/advertisements.
- Optional: Create a question inspired by your story to open up a discussion about a particular topic.
*Stories will need to fit on a maximum of two, 1080×1080 slides
FAQ & RESOURCES
- When will my submission be posted?
We cannot guarantee a specific post date. We greatly appreciate your patience.
- Why wasn’t my submission posted?
It is likely due to not following our format guidelines.
- Is there anything I should avoid writing about?
We highly recommend that you avoid giving over-generalize/oversimplified advice and/or use phrases such as “you are good enough” or “fight/squash/destroy the stigma”.
- More questions?
Check out our FAQ page
- Need help with writing?
Download our storytelling guidelines PDF.
- Are you still accepting blog submissions?
Blog submissions are currently closed, but you can still contact us with any ideas you want to pitch!