- When will my submission be posted?
We cannot provide you with an exact date. We appreciate your patience!
- Can I submit a story that has been published elsewhere?
- Can I submit something via DM?
We do not accept submissions via DM.
- Is there anything I should avoid writing about?
We recommend avoiding using cliche or over-generalized sayings such as “you are enough” or “fight the stigma”. (We encourage you to write your own version). We also do not accept submissions that include triggering images, descriptions of suicide, self harm, blood, gore, or self promotions
- Why wasn’t my submission published?
It was likely due to not following the above format and guidelines.
- Can I submit multiple pieces?
- Can I submit something to be featured on your Instagram?
Tag your posts with the hashtags #howamifeeling or #howamifeelingg! Themes we are currently looking for include: personal development, self awareness, healing, and growth.
- I have another question I’d like to ask, how can I contact you?
Click here or Email us directly: Contact@howamifeeling.org